Cundall Dubai – retrofitting the UAE’s built environment for a net zero future
Considering that 80% of existing buildings will still be standing in 2050, retrofitting is key in the race to achieving net zero in line with national and international targets.
Cundall’s Dubai’s WGBW event saw industry experts across the built environment discuss how we can all play our part in increasing the value of existing assets to avoid the stranded scenario.
- Abdulrahman Khansaheb, Managing Director, Khansaheb Industries
- Nadia Ibrahim, Associate Director – Consultancy & Sustainability, Farnek
- Mohamad Khodr Al-Dah, Survey Director, Dubai Land Department
- Stuart Healey, Commercial Director, Savills
- Mario Saab, Head of Sustainability MENA, Cundall