Cundall Manchester – retrofitting Manchester's built environment for a net zero future
Cutting emissions from the built environment is urgently needed if we are to meet our climate goals. In the race to hit carbon reduction targets, existing buildings are the key. For example, in the UK 80% of the 2050 building stock is already built.
For World Green Building Week (WGBW) 2022, Cundall’s sustainability leaders were joined by global industry leaders for a panel discussion that focused on the retrofit process and what they are doing to address the challenge of getting their existing estates to net zero carbon.
- Paul Kenyon - Partner, Cundall
- Laura Percy - Head of Development, Bruntwood SciTech
- Helena Tinker - Assistant Director - Environment and Sustainability
- Estates, Facilities and Capital Development Manchester Metropolitan University
- Alistair Chapman - Senior Director - UK Development Advisory, CBRE